Sunday, March 11, 2012

Friends forever...

My card for this weekend is made with a digital stamp image from the Whimsy Stamps.
It was my first visit in this shop and I most certainly will return. Ordered a rubber stamp as well so I´m looking forward to empty my mailbox the next couple of days.
Papers I used are coming from Basic Grey ( Bon bon and Pattern Paper).




Since the stamped image is covering most of the front side, I have been careful not to use too many embellishments as well. I this case I think less is more.
The inside of the card is decorated as well. I used a goldfish stamp from High Hopes and made a nice tag to write your message.Images are colored with Promarkers.
The tag on the front is made with Nestabillities and the font I used is called "Girls are weird".
Thanks for dropping by :)

1 comment: